- "AVENGERS!! ...assemble."
- —Captain America, Avengers: Endgame
Hello. I'm new to this Wikia. Just wanting to help out with anything that isn't delayed on time. For those who believed I've plagiarized, my bad/apologies.
My Favorite Disney/20th Century Studios/Star Wars/Pixar Quotes
- —Dave Seville's catchphrase
- "What a room, what a stink / this is doom, don't you think? / as the hours of the night crawl past / you've got rats in your cell / but you'll live with the smell / till the dawn when you breathe your last / every tick of the clock / says get set for the block / and the shock of your awful plight / You should sleep, but you don't / 'cause you know that you won't / see another Arabian Night"
- —A deleted reprise of Arabian Nights
- "If you can't say somethin' nice,... don't say nothin' at all."
- "AVENGERS!! ...assemble."
- —Steve Rogers / Captain America, Avengers: Endgame
- "Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the spring time. For example, you're walking along, minding your own business, then, you're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden, you run smack into a pretty face. WHOO-WHOO! Ya'll begin to get weak in the knees, your head's in a whirl! And then you feel light as a feather, and, before you know it, you're walking on air! And then, you know what? You're knocked for a loop! And you completely lose your head! And that ain't all, it could happen to anybody. So, ya'd better be careful. It can happen to ya, and ya! Yes, it can even happen to you."
- —Friend Owl
- "To infinity and beyond!"
- —Buzz Lightyear
- "YOU... ARE... A... TOY!!! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're an action figure! You are a child's plaything!!"
- "FAIR?! I'll tell you what's not fair! Spending a lifetime on a dime-store shelf watching every toy be sold. Well, finally, my waiting has paid off! And no hand-me-down cowboy doll IS GONNA MESS IT UP FOR ME NOW!"
- "If only you knew the power of the dark side! Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father. (Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!) No. I am your father."
- —Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back
- "MAJOR ROCK STARS."
- "I should've known the Jedi we're plotting to take over! (Obi-Wan: Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!) From my point of view, the Jedi are evil! (Obi-Wan: WELL, THEN, YOU ARE LOST!)"
- —Anakin Skywalker, Revenge of the Sith
- "(Palpatine: You are nothing! A scavenger girl is no match for the power in me! I AM ALL THE SITH!) And I... I'm all the Jedi!"
- —Rey rising up to Palpatine, The Rise of Skywalker
- "I'm just fooling myself. She'll never see me as anything...but a monster. It's hopeless."
- —The Beast
- "Well, there's the usual things. Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."
- "Abu...Abu, this is no time to panic! (Gasps as he sees a wall) Start panicking."
- "What would you wish of me, the ever impressive, the long contained, the often-imitated but never-duplicated...duplicated...duplicated...Genie of the Lamp! (Turns into Ed Sullivan) Right here direct from the lamp, right here for your very much wish fulfillment. Thank youuuuu!"
- "How dare you! All of you, standing around deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!"
- "I don't believe it! I just don't believe it! We're never gonna get a hold of that stupid lamp! Just forget it! Look at this! Look at this! I'm so ticked off that I'm molting!"
- "Wazowski! You didn't file your paperwork last night. (Mike Wazowski: Oh, that darn paperwork! Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away?) Don't let it happen again. (Wazowski: Yes, well, uh, I'll try to be less careless.) I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always. (Wazowski: Ooh, she's nuts.)"
- —Roz's first appearance in Monsters, Inc.
- "If you won't bow before a sultan, THEN YOU WILL COWER BEFORE A SORCERER! Genie, my second wish! I WISH TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL SORCERER...IN THE WORLD!"
- —Jafar's rise of power
- "Look Simba: everything the light touches, is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set up my time here, and will rise you as the new king."
- "Ba-boom. Name is Hades, Lord of the Dead. Hi, how ya doing?"
- "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.