|Title||Timon and Pumbaa meets Pat & Stan|
|Main Character||Timon, Pumbaa, Pat, Stan, Pimon, and Tumbaa|
|Other Characters||Ma, Uncle Max, Rafiki, Professor Chi-Chi, Emily, Stephanie, Aunt Martha, Stuart, Lili, Momo, and others.|
- Timon (the main protagonist)
- Pumbaa (the deuteragonist)
- Timon's Father (mentioned)
- Uncle Max
- Uncle Max's grandparents (mentioned)
- Pat (the tritagonist)
- Stan (the tetartagonist)
- Pimon and Tumbaa (the main antagonists)
- Evil Meerkats (the secondary antagonists)
- Iron Joe (minor)
- Meerkat Guards (minor)
- Professor Chi-Chi
- Aunt Martha
- The News Reporter (T.V screen only)
- Timon's Colony
- Simba (minor)
- Zazu (minor)
- Kiara (mentioned)
- Mufasa (mentioned)
- Sarabi (cameo in VHS cover)
- Scar (cameo and mentioned)
- Shenzi (cameo on TV)
- Banzai (cameo on TV)
- Ed (cameo on TV, mentioned)
- Zira (mentioned)
- Nuka (mentioned)
- Pridelanders (cameo and mentioned)
- Outlanders (mentioned)
- Outsiders (mentioned)
- The Hyenas (cameo and mentioned)
- Eiso (mentioned)
- Irwin (mentioned)
- Earthworm Jim (mentioned)
- The Battletoads (mentioned)
- Mickey Mouse (mentioned)
- Chapter 1: Pat and Stan finds out about The Lion King
- Chapter 2: Pat and Stan goes to the Jungle Oasis
- Chapter 3: Pimon and Tumbaa Returns
- Chapter 4: New Friends and Old Enemies
- Chapter 5: Meeting Friends Part 1
- Chapter 6: Meeting Friends Part 2
- Chapter 7: A New Dimension
- Chapter 8: Timon's New Friends Part 1
- Chapter 9: Timon's New Friends Part 2
- Chapter 10: Timon's New Friends Part 3
- Chapter 11: Two Different Plans
- Chapter 12: Evil Meerkats
- Chapter 13/Epilogue: It Mean No Worries
- Main article: Timon and Pumbaa meets Pat & Stan 2
- This is the first The Lion King fan-fiction from MarioFan65.
- Despite being released out of order, this is the first Crossover Omniverse Saga story to be released on deviantArt under the "SuperMarioFan65" name.
- It is the first The Lion King fan-fiction to feature the characters, Pimon and Tumbaa (from The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa).
- Pat and Stan watching The Lion King movie is similar to the opening in The Lion King 1½ where Timon and Pumbaa watch the first movie in theaters before going to the actual story.
- The grubs in this story are known as bugs.
- In Chapter 4 when Timon says, "NOW GET OUT OF OUR HAKUNA MATATA", it is a reference to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, when Timon says, "GET OUT OF OUR PRIDE LANDS" to Zira.
- In Chapter 5 when Pumbaa said in slower "Hakuna Matata. it means "no worries", It is a reference to The Lion King when Pumbaa said, "Hakuna Matata. it means "no worries" and it is the same quote used in this story.
- In Chapter 7 when Pumbaa said the word "9000", it is a reference to Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta said "IT OVER 9000!".
- In the nightmare scene where Pat is waken to a white blank setting is the World of Nothing from Super Paper Mario. The World of Nothing will make an appearance in future crossover stories like Mario and Spyro: A Tale of Plumber and Dragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.