|Simba (Ginny's Fanfics)|
Monarchy of the Pridelands
King of the Pridelands
King Simba is the son of Mufasa and Sarabi.
Simba's pelt is brownish-gold, while his muzzle, paws, and underbelly are paler in color.
His mane is scarlet. His eyes are reddish-brown.
Simba is described as warmhearted and affectionate.
He is also very optimistic and traditional.
Simba is faithful and trustworthy, and is also very compassionate and understanding.
Paternal Uncle: Scar
- His sons refer to him as Dad.
- His daughter refers to him as Daddy.
- His grandchildren refer to him as Grandpa.
- His grandnieces refer to him as Papa.
- He taught Kion about the importance of keeping one's promises.
- Simba has toned down his overprotective nature for Kion's sake at Kiara's insistence.
- He privately admitted to Kiara that he was nervous about ruling the Pridelands at first.
- Simba has kept his promise of abolishing the marriage law.
- He doesn't know about Kion and Fuli's relationship.
- Simba adores his grandchildren and grandnieces.
- He has an affectionate relationship with his children.
- Simba's love for his grandnieces prevents him from severely punishing Kata and Maya.
- He is close friends with Chumvi and Kula.
- Simba has a close relationship with his mother-in-law.
- He and Nala have an affectionate relationship with Vitani.
- Simba has a good relationship with Bemba.
- He and Nala are acquainted with Midnight.
- Simba and Nala are very grateful for Kovu and Kiara's assistance in raising Kion.
- He has a very close relationship with Rafiki and Zazu.
- Simba enjoys spending time with Timon and Pumbaa.
- He and Nala have a close relationship with Kora.
- Simba has a good relationship with Ma.
- He and Sokwe made a peace treaty shortly after Kiara’s birth.
- Simba is a skilled hunter.
- He has a good relationship with his daughter-in-law and son-in-law.
- Simba is respectful of different customs, and always tries to make peace in the Pridelands.
- He and Dhahabu made a water treaty shortly after Kion’s birth.
- Simba dislikes Kata and Maya.
- He and Nala have a good relationship with Dhahabu.
- Simba and Nala are close friends with Sokwe.
- He understands that everyone makes mistakes, and believes that what is done to correct those mistakes is what matters.
- Simba and Ayla have a good relationship.
- He and Nala have a good relationship with Janna.
- Simba doesn’t know about Kion and Jasiri’s friendship.
- He and Nala are acquainted with Nirmala.