|Nala (Ginny's Fanfics)|
Monarchy of the Pridelands
Queen Nala is the daughter of Sarafina.
Nala's pelt is tawny, while her muzzle and underbelly are paler in color. Her eyes are greenish-blue.
Nala is described as warmhearted and affectionate.
She’s also very optimistic and traditional.
Nala is also very patient and understanding.
- Her children refer to her as Mom.
- Her grandchildren refer to her as Gran.
- Her grandnieces refer to her as Nana.
- She adores her grandchildren and grandnieces.
- Nala is very supportive of Simba’s decisions.
- She always sees the best in others, and is able to look at the positive side of situations.
- Nala is a skilled huntress.
- She doesn't know about Kion and Fuli's relationship.
- Nala has an affectionate relationship with her children.
- She is the only one that can soothe Simba's anger or frustration.
- Nala has a close relationship with her mother-in-law.
- She respects Nita’s refusal to be taught how to hunt.
- Nala is close friends with Timon and Pumbaa.
- She and Simba have an affectionate relationship with Vitani.
- Nala has a good relationship with Bemba.
- She and Simba are acquainted with Midnight.
- Nala and Simba are very grateful for Kovu and Kiara's assistance in raising Kion.
- She and Simba have a close relationship with Kora.
- Nala has a very close relationship with Rafiki and Zazu.
- She and Simba are close friends with Sokwe.
- Nala has a good relationship with Ma.
- She has a good relationship with her daughter-in-law and son-in-law.
- Nala dislikes Kata and Maya.
- She and Simba have a good relationship with Janna.
- Nala doesn't take criticism well, and is fiercely defensive of her loved ones.
- She and Simba have a good relationship with Dhahabu.
- Nala has a good relationship with Naanda, Dwala, and Diku.
- She and Simba are acquainted with Nirmala.
- Nala doesn’t know about Kion and Jasiri’s friendship.