- Anywhere you see a red link, you can create a new page. You can also just type the name of an page into the URL box after the /index.php/ or /wiki/ bit, or create a link to that page in the sandbox and then click it.
- To link to a page (even if it doesn't exist yet), write it like this: [[article name]]. It is case-sensitive except for the first letter.
- You can use images as well, but you need to log in and upload the file first. Add an image with [[Image:imagename.png|left or right or none|frame or thumb (if you want a frame or thumbnail - if not, leave this out)|Description]]. Examples:
- [[Image:Wiki.png|left|frame|This is the logo!]]
- [[Image:Testimage.png|right|This text only shows up when you hover over the image]]
- To put a page into a category, write this anywhere in it: [[Category:Whatever]]
- If you do this to a page with a title like Category:Something, it makes that page a subcategory of the category you wrote.
- To link to a category page, use [[:Category:Whatever|whatever category]].
- If you make a change and don't like it, click the history tab and click the date of the previous version, then hit edit and save that version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.