Lions of the Past
Dara's pelt is brown, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are paler in color. Her eyes are blue.
Dara is described as warmhearted and affectionate.
She cares greatly for her grandchildren, as seen when she comforts Vitani after the death of Atka.
- Her daughter refers to her as Mother.
- Her grandchildren refer to her as Grandmama.
- She passed away due to Whitecough.
- Dara disapproved of Zira's decision to murder Atka.
- She had a good relationship with her son-in-law.
- Dara disliked Nuka's resentment towards Kovu and Vitani.
- She had a tense relationship with her daughter.
- Dara never met her grandson-in-law or granddaughter-in-law.
- She was a skilled hunter.